Put children on a path to success!
Filled with photos and tools for practice, this is one of the rare resources to combine the latest research with immediately useable ideas and professional development support to help you equip our youngest students for formal schooling. This ready guidebook helps you:
- Understand the complexities of the transition to kindergarten
- Implement a successful program of instruction and assessment appropriate for children with various abilities
- Align your lessons with Common Core kindergarten standards
- Assess young childrens skills and abilities
- Tailor your program to enrich learning for all students