Are you a supply chain professional or practitioner striving to find ways to keep your customers satisfied? If your answer is yes, then this is the book for you! Here, youll find practical knowledge, configuration steps, and useful tips and tricks to maximize the efficiency of your SAP system. Upon completion of this book, you will have a firm understanding of how global available-to-promise can streamline your companys order fulfillment processes.
1. Technical Guidance Maintain your global ATP system during implementation and after go-live.
2. Comprehensive Understanding Discover how global ATP bridges the gap between order fulfillment and planning, streamlines your business processes, and enhances customer satisfaction.
3. Customize Your SAP System Learn how to customize ATP processes to fit your business needs with rules-based ATP, product allocation, capable-to-promise, multilevel ATP checks, backorder processing, and more.
4. Integration with SAP Tools Find the enhancement possibilities available for global ATP, as well as how it integrates with SAP CRM and service-oriented architecture.
5. Real-World Examples See practical use cases throughout the text that illustrate how global available-to-promise can work for your business.
- Product and location substitution
- Product allocation
- Backorder processing
- Transportation shipment and scheduling methods
- Capable-to-promise and multi-level ATP
- Global ATP integration with other processes
- Master data in ECC and global ATP
- Core Interface integration