Run your business more transparently and effectively: use this updated reference and configuration guide to learn about product cost planning, cost object controlling, and integrated planning. Easy to understand process overviews and configuration setup requirements will help you customize product cost controlling to your business needs. Find answers to your questions about the material ledger, transfer pricing, and reporting, learn how to address common problem areas, and much more. This is the one resource you need to learn how Product Cost Controlling works in SAP ERP Financials.
1. Breadth and Depth This book both explains the business concepts of product costing and teaches you how to master and benefit from Product Cost Controlling with SAP.
2. A Lesson in Configuration Learn to let Product Cost Controlling shine by integrating it smoothly into your business and configuring it based on your specific business requirements.
3. Examples Abound This book features practical examples and case studies that will help you reinforce your understanding of the topics addressed.
4. Coverage of Special Topics New content addresses special topics that will arise in your work, such as subcontracting, activity-based costing, sales order controlling, and mixed-cost estimates.
5. Updated and Expanded This second edition expands coverage of integrated planning and master data, among other topics, and adds sections on information system, settlement, and more.
- Master data
- Configuration settings
- Material ledger configuration
- Integration details
- Make-to-stock and make-to-order
- Lot size
- Repetitive manufacturing
- Long run times
- Message and variance analysis solutions