Take the labor-intensive guess-work out of number crunching, financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting! With data at your fingertips and this comprehensive guide to BPC, quickly model new business scenarios and efficiently create and approve plans, budgets, and forecasts. Written for todays busy financial consultants, business developers, and financial analysts, this book will help you configure and implement the necessary dimensions, master data, and hierarchies for both the Consolidation and the Planning components of BPC 10.0.
1. The Building Blocks of BPC Understand the foundational architecture and data modeling process behind BPC with specific tasks and activities for configuration, planning, forecasting, and consolidation.
2. Planning and Consolidation Integration Explore the unique implementation and configuration processes for each BPC component with technical coverage of BPC 10.0, EPM 10.0 and BW 7.3.
3. Real-World Expertise meets Effective Business Solutions Expand the potential of your Planning and Consolidation solution with expert tips and tricks, all written so you can get the most out of BPC.
4. Enhanced Reporting With transparent financial data, you can enable fast, accurate management and statutory reporting with the enhanced reporting component, EPM Excel Add-In and the new Script Logic Editor.
- BPC architecture
- Data loading from source systems to BPC
- Planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Consolidation Monitor
- Business process flows
- Migration process from BPC 7.5 to BPC 10.0
- Script Logic Editor
- EPM Excel Add-In
- Master data management