NOTE:Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
In this widely popular text, foundational information balances with real world application to provide the most applied text available on how to understand and best use effective practices for successful inclusive classrooms. With a sharpened focus and an improved organization, the new 3rd Edition of Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students examines the foundations of successful inclusion; provides information onhow to meet the needs of all students in brief, cross-categorical chapters; andoffers effective, field-tested, evidence-based practices to help teachers make a seamless transition from theory to practice in the classroom. The new edition includes Deepen Your Knowledge features; a full chapter on students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and new chapters on effective strategies for addressing the needs of students with severe disabilities, effective strategies for providing effective mathematics instruction for students in inclusive classrooms, and the four key pillars associated with successful implementation of inclusive practices. Also included are 68 step-by-step strategies for improving outcomes for students with disabilities and others who struggle in school. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging.The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.*
- Convenient.Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablet.**
- Affordable.Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
**The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7 or 10 tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134577515 / 9780134577517 Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version--Access Card Package, 3rd Edition
Package consists of:
- 0134529995 / 9780134529998 Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students , Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 3rd Edition
- 0134672607 / 9780134672601 Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students , Loose-Leaf Version, 3rd Edition