This new resource in the Requisites in Pediatrics series focuses on the assessment and treatment of pulmonary disorders commonly encountered in clinical practice. Abundant tables examine differential diagnosis, lab values/radiologic studies, treatment/therapy options, and when to refer to a specialist. A consistent organization throughout makes review easy, and chapters end with lists of key points. It's the ideal reference for a quick, efficient, and comprehensive review of essential information needed for board examinations or recertification.
- Emphasizes assessment and stabilization of the conditions most often encountered in practice.
- Examines differential diagnosis, lab values/radiologic studies, treatment/therapy options, and when to refer to a specialist through abundant tables.
- Organizes topics to address all of the major categories of pulmonary disease, including chronic lung disease, congenital pulmonary abnormalities, asthma, cystic fibrosis, interstitial lung disease, and more
- Features contributions from experts at top pediatric institutions.
- Provides key references within each chapter.