Sets a new standard for future textbooks of dermatologic surgery. (JAAD, Feb 2006) Featuring the work of international experts, this resource uses a state-of-the-art, interactive approach to depict the art and practice of dermatologic surgery. Four separate sections sequentially cover the entire spectrum of skin surgeryfrom basic concepts and basic surgical procedures to aesthetic surgical procedures and special procedures. A bonus DVD-ROM features all of the artwork from the book, invaluable video clips covering both common and uncommon proceduresall from the surgeon's point of view.
- Covers basic and advanced techniques in classic, aesthetic, and oncologic procedures.
- Features a user-friendly, consistent organization throughout making specific information quick and easy to find.
- Provides expert, evidence-based guidelines on improving surgical outcomes and avoiding pitfalls.
- Presents over 1000 full-color photographs and state-of-the-art drawings that make every technique and concept clear.
- Features the expertise of more than 95 international experts in the field.
- Includes a DVD-ROM featuring all of the text's artwork and invaluable video clips of common and uncommon proceduresall from the surgeon's point of view.