This long-awaited New Edition is still the only source devoted entirely to ultrasound measurements. Inside, you'll find the most accurate coverage for all major pathologic entitiesfrom the abdomen to the vascular system. Each measurement is based on an evidence-based approach in correlation with age, sex, and gestation stage. Coverage also includes the latest technologies, such as color Doppler.
- Features measurements for hundreds of common entities from the abdomen, head and neck, genitourinary, gynecologic, and vascular system, providing definitive information on normal and variant ultrasound measurements.
- Provides measurements based on a full spectrum of variations, including age, sex, and gestation stage.
- Includes separate sections on first and second and third trimester pregnancies to help you determine the normal growth and development of the fetus.
- Presents the highest accuracy rate possible through an evidence-based approach using multiple sources from the primary literature along with tables that collate the findings.
- Uses all new images throughout, providing you with better image quality and accuracy.
- Features color Doppler images coupled with conceptual line drawings that illustrate key observations for each measurement set.