The Secrets Series is breaking new ground again. This updated and expanded edition will cover all aspects of emergency medicine. Sections include decision making in emergency medicine, primary complaints, nontraumatic illness, central nervous system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary tract, hematology/oncology, metabolism and endocrinology, infectious disease, environmental emergencies, neonatal and childhood disorders, toxicologic emergencies, gynecology and obstetrics, trauma, behavioral emergencies, emergency medicine administration and risk management, and medical oversight and disaster management. A new, two-color page layout, a more portable size, and a list of the Top 100 Secrets in emergency medicine help readers to better meet the challenges they face today. And, at no extra charge, purchasers also receive online access to the complete contents of the text via Elsevier's innovative STUDENTConsult.com website. Readers will still find all of the features they rely on the Secret Series fora question- and -answer format, lists, mnemonics, and tables and an informal tone that make reference fast and easy. No matter what questions arise this updated 4th edition has the answersin print and online.
Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
- The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online! Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!