Master the fundamentals of Adobe InDesign with One-on-One, Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system. Adobe InDesign CS4 One-on-One includes step-by-step tutorials, more than four hours of DVD-video demonstrations, and hands-on projects to help you improve your knowledge and hone your skills. Once you read about a particular technique, you can see how it's done first-hand in the video. The combination is uniquely effective.
Whether you're new to InDesign or a creative professional interested in the groundbreaking features of CS4, Deke's conversational style and carefully structured lessons guide you easily through the program's fundamental and advanced concepts and techniques. More than 900 full-color photos, diagrams, and screen shots illustrate every key step. With this book, you will:
- Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced tutorials
- Create professional-looking documents with InDesign's powerful text and graphic tools
- Discover how to create, import, and modify artwork
- Apply a sequence of style sheets to format an entire document in one operation
- Compose a fully interactive document with bookmarks, hyperlinks, buttons, sounds, and movies
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes in each chapter
And more. Written and produced by a Photoshop expert with well over 20 years of experience, Adobe InDesign CS4 One-on-One simulates a classroom environment that provides one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson. You'll learn to use InDesign faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible.