The furnace of affliction has a way of bringing to surface some of the hardest questions of lifemany of them questions about God. And the only trustworthy source for answers is the Bible, which God Himself wrote. In Does God Feel Your Pain? authors Wayne House and William Grover skillfully interweave compassion, honesty, and scriptural counsel as they explore these difficult issues and more:
- Why has God allowed evil in the world?
- Why does God permit pain in our lives?
- How can God really be in control when Satan is at work?
- Why arent my prayers being answered?
- Is it really possible to know joy even in the worst of pain?
Readers will find this a highly personal and practical resource that can help restore bright hope even in the midst of dark despair.