The essential illustrated guide to giving your child the best nutritional start in life.
- Written by an acknowledged expert on feeding young children
- From first solids to meals that the entire family can enjoy the best foods and when to introduce them into your child's diet
- More than 150 imaginative, fully illustrated recipes with labor-saving tips for streamlining food preparation
- Advice on nutritional requirements for every stage of your child's development
- Healthy foods that babies, toddlers, and young children really like to eat