A Campus Life 1990 Book of the Year! Here's an indispensable book for any Christian contemplating marriage or seeking guidance in finding a life partner. Drawing from personal experience and his years of counseling singles and couples, Blaine Smith takes a refreshingly candid and openhearted stance as he helps you think through these and other questions:
- Are the two of you compatible?
- Are your expectations realistic?
- Should dating be part of the courtship process?
- What if one of you has been divorced?
- How can you deal with the fear of commitment?
- How do you find God's will in all this?