The proven Glannon Guide is a user-friendly study aid to use throughout the semester as a great supplement to (or substitute for) classroom lecture. Topics are broken down into manageable pieces and are explained in a conversational tone. Chapters are interspersed with hypotheticals like those posed in the classroom that include analysis of answers to ensure thorough understanding. Additionally, The Closer questions pose sophisticated hypotheticals at the end of each chapter to present cumulative review of earlier topics. More like classroom experiences, the Glannon Guide provides you with straightforward explanations of complex legal concepts, often in a humorous style that makes the material stick.
The user-friendly Glannon Guide is your proven partner throughout the semester when you need a supplement to (or substitute for) classroom lecture.
- The material is broken into small, manageable pieces to help you master concepts.
- Multiple-choice questions are interspersed throughout each chapter (not lumped at the end) to mirror the flow of a classroom lecture.
- Correct and incorrect answers are carefully explained; you learn why they do or do not work.
- You can rely on authority; the series was created by Joseph W. Glannon Harvard-educated, best-selling author of, among other legal texts, Examples and Explanations; Civil Procedure, now in its sixth edition.
- The Closer poses a sophisticated problem question at the end of each chapter to test your comprehension.
- A final Closing Closer provides you practice opportunity as well as a cumulative review of all the concepts from earlier chapters. You can check your understanding each step of the way.
- More like classroom experiences, these Guides provide straightforward explanations of complex legal concepts, often in a humorous style that makes the material stick.