A must-have for every Muslim household. -Nouman Ali Khan
This well-researched book will surely become a standard reference in its field for years to come. -Dr. Yasir Qadhi
After years of research, it's finally here: the book that leaves after it no excuse.
This book will equip all readers with the information, motivation, and techniques necessary in order to begin, continue with, and complete the memorization of the Qur'an, eliminating thereby the common excuses and reasons for not memorizing.
This book will teach you:
- The conditions required of a person who wants to memorize the Qur'an
- How to map out your entire memorization journey in 20 minutes
- Various step-by-step memorization techniques
- The powerfully-motivational merits and rewards of memorizing Qur'an
- The positive and negative factors that affect memorization
- The effects of music on efficient memorization
- How to motivate and teach children to memorize Qur'an
- How to overcome the language barrier
- Health habits that have a direct impact on memorization
- How to proceed step-by-step upon completing this book.
This book is for parents and children, old and young, Arabs and non-Arabs, religious and irreligious, motivated and unmotivated; order a copy today and experience the unimaginable change.