Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Life & Health test. The Life & Health Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Life & Health Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Life & Health Exam, as well as avoid those last-minute Life & Health Exam cram sessions. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Life & Health Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Life & Health Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the Life & Health Exam
- An analysis of types of life policies
- A guide to life policy riders, provisions, options, and exclusions
- An examination of completing the applications, underwriting and delivering the life policy
- A full study of taxes, retirement, and other life insurance concepts
- An in-depth look at types of health policies
- A breakdown of health policy revisions, clauses, and riders
- An extensive review of social insurance
- A review of other health insurance concepts
- An in-depth look at field underwriting procedures
- Comprehensive practice Life & Health Exam questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the state licensing boards expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Types of Life Policies section covers:
- Ordinary straight life
- Universal whole life and variable whole life
- Convertible term life
- Fixed and variable annuities
The Life Policy Riders, Provisions, Options, and Exclusions section covers:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Accelerated death benefits
The Taxes, Retirement, and Other Life Insurance Concepts section covers:
- Determining a client's personal and business insurance needs
- Social Security benefits
The Types of Health Policies section covers:
- Disability income
- Health savings accounts, health reimbursement accounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group health insurance coverage
- Vision insurance
The Health Policy Revisions, Clauses, and Riders section covers:
- Entire contract
- Timely payment of claims
- Conditionally renewable and optionally renewable
The Social Insurance section covers:
- Medicare supplement plans
- Primary and secondary payers
The Other Health Insurance Concepts section covers:
- Total disability
- Workers compensation
The Field Underwriting Procedures section covers:
- Underwriting life insurance policies
- Aleatory contracts
Our Mometrix Life & Health Test Study Guide offers:
- Life & Health test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Life & Health test.
- Life & Health exam prep that will help you elevate your Life & Health test score.
- Life & Health study manual that will reduce your worry about the Life & Health exam.
- Life & Health review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Life & Health test anxiety.
- Life & Health practice test questions and much more...