Ingredients Go In, the Flavors of Mexico Come Out. It's That Simple.
Just because you love eating Mexican food doesn't mean you want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing and cooking ingredients. This slow cooker cookbook brings easy slow cooker meals to your table with the flavors of Mexico--with minimal effort on your part.
Whether you crave beloved Mexican classics or less-traditional restaurant favorites, you'll find everything fromcochinita pibil(slow-roasted pork) to chile and cheese dip in Marye Audet'sMexican Slow Cooker Cookbook. The hearty soups and stews, enchilada- and tamale-inspired casseroles, and tender meat dishes make for convenient and satisfying everyday dinners.
- More than 80 Mexican slow cooker recipes, plus 10 bonus recipes for homemade staples from Corn Tortillas to Salsa Verde to Poblano Mole and more
- Tips for using your slow cooker effectively
- An overview of beloved Mexican foods, from enchiladas to quesadillas to tacos and more
- Must-have pantry items for making Mexican dishes in a flash
- Everything you need to know about chiles