You've booked your cruise through Northern Europe: now what? Explore Europe's magnificent port cities with Rick Steves Northern European Cruise Ports!
- Rick Steves' expertise on how to have a meaningful cultural experience when you only have a few hours in each city
- Unlike other cruising guidebooks, Rick focuses on the main attraction: the most beautiful cities in Northern Europe
- Full coverage of 18 ports of call
- One-day itineraries for exploring Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Berlin, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Gdansk, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, Bergen, Stavanger, and the Norwegian Fjords
- The best of local flavors, haunts, and landmarks from the top sightseeing destinations to hidden gems
- Rick's reliable tips and candid humorous advice on how to beat the crowds, skip lines, and avoid tourist traps
- Useful tools including logistics for getting from the cruise terminal to town, overviews of each country, maps, photos, and mini-phrasebooks
- Travel strategies covering how to choose, book, and plan your trip, as well as how to save time and money on and off the ship
Cruising the Mediterranean? Pick up Rick Steves Mediterranean Cruise Ports!
Full list of coverage: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia; Riga, Latvia; Gdansk, Sopot, and the Port of Gdynia, Poland; Berlin, Warnemnde, and Rostok, Germany; Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Flm, and Geirangerfjord, Norway; Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Bruges, Brussels, Zeebrugge, and Ghent, Belgium; London, Southampton, Portsmouth, Dover, and Canterbury, England; Paris, Le Havre, Honfleur, Rouen, and the D-Day Beaches, France