Ho Chi Minh City, Pearl of the Orient, is the largest and most dynamic city in one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world. Explore this city of remorseless & relentless activity, take a slow and drifting trip along the Mekong River or relax on the stunning beaches of Phu Quoc Island; Footprint Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta covers all the top attractions in this enchanting region, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and try the local beer, as well as the low-down on late-night noodles and Khmer temples.
- Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Detailed street maps for Ho Chi Minh City & other key locations in the region
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Ho Chi Minh City & the Mekong Delta without weighing you down.