MAKING THE PALEO AUTOIMMUNE PROTOCOL EASIER FOR YOU
- 115+ Fully-Compliant AIP Recipes
- 4-Week Autoimmune Protocol Meal Plan
- Comprehensive AIP Diet Food List(Full Color Version)
The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) is not an easy diet to implement. It's confusing what foods to avoid, and it's tough to find delicious recipes that don't include non-AIP ingredients.
That's why this cookbook is designed to be 100% AIP-compliant so you don't have to worry about figuring out what to eat for your next meal!
All the recipes are made with easy-to-find ingredients and don't include any eggs, nightshades, nuts, seeds, dairy, grains, soy, peanuts, other legumes, etc. So every recipe in The Essential AIP Cookbook is also friendly to those looking for dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, or egg-free recipes.
Plus, included in the book is also a detailed AIP FOOD LIST and a 4-week AIP MEAL PLAN.
Inside the Essential AIP Cookbook, you'll find the following:
- 200+ Pages of Recipes (with over 115 recipes covering Breakfast, Appetizers, Entrees, Sides, Drinks, Snacks, Breads, and Desserts)
- Delicious healthy and allergen-free recipes like Banana Pancakes, Garlic Cauliflower Naan, Korean BBQ Beef, Beets Chili, Arrowroot Battered Fish, and 100+ more AIP-compliant recipes
- No Grains, Processed Foods, Soy, Peanuts, Other Legumes, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Seeds, Nightshades
If you're looking for an autoimmune paleo cookbook to help your body heal, then this is the book for you.